She

She's always sports bra and white Hanes underwear, men's, and that suits me just fine. There is something so damn sexy about the way they hug her backside and clothe her hips; the taut band across the swell of her belly that she tries to square off under trousers. But I love these secret curves, this softness, that very few others ever perceive about her.

The shirt sleeves rolled up to show her forearms. Okay, I hated the bowling shirt phase! I ought not have sent them to the op shop, I learnt that one, but a white shirt worn just so, by her…

My fingers in her belt loops, tugging her to me. She really does lead with that cock she can fully imagine is between her legs. Swagger. That is what it is. A hard practiced, hard won swagger. And it gets me every single time. She's mine and I am most definitely hers.

She pulls me in for a kiss and I nip at her lip, softly at first but then in a rush of impetuous thought I bite harder, holding for a long moment. I can feel her surprise. And I wait, hoping, for her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment